Anyone involved in dealing with pools knows that keeping them clean is far from being easy. Not only is it tiring but time consuming as well. Pool vacuums are good at big amounts of work. We have gathered highly praised equipment for you outlining their strongest points and most widespread complaints.
Dolphin Nautilus 99996323
You can use it for pool os inground type with 50 feet of length at average. This is one of those cleaners which scurb and vacuum all surfaces. Three hours is enough for Dolphin to do its work.
• This robot is protected from tangling by swivel cable
• Helps to save on energy use
• You can connect it easily
• Cartridge filter convinient to replace
Those who have used it already outline following problems.
• In some cases Dolphin leaves dark streaks
• Buying Dolphin on–line shortens the warranty
• Original power cable length is not satisfying
Hayward RC 9990GR TigerShark
Its main feature is exceptionally high level of energy efficiency. It is made possible owing to compact computer which estimates how big your pool is and offers a suitable cleaning program.
• It automatically shuts–off after three hours of functioning
• Not only does it vacuum but also brushes and scurbs when cleaning.
• It climbs walls of your pool
• It never tangles in cord and never stucks in a strange position
Negative reviews of customers
• Driver belt is inconvenient to replace
• Drain cover may catch your Hayward making you to remove it manually
• Pool surfaces is slightly scratched in some cases
It is aimed at pools of aboveground type. This model takes around an hour to do the whole work. 24 volt motor of pump type makes it really powerful. Easy to clean filter bag along with 40 feet cable are good assistants.
• Aquabot automatically shuts–off after two hours of running
• Its price is rather low
• Not only does it clean but also picks sticks as well as acorns up
• At times this model stops reversing
• Aquabot tends to get tangled and you need to help manually
Polaris 9550 Sport
This one is of really sporty type. It is equipped with four wheels and big tires. Its navigation is sharp and it never turns itself upside down. A special program called seven days makes it possible to schedule cleaning time when you are away. The presence of a remote control helps you to navigate your Polaris.
• Active Motion technology makes it sensible to obstacles
• It can suck large debris in owing to Vortex Vacuum technology
• Quick navigation
Users did not like the following.
• Sometimes troubles with walls climbing arise
• Cord tangling
So we have tried to collect the most fairy automatic pool cleaners reviews. Stay tuned for new models and their characteristics.